Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hughes not bothered!

This is a cracking statement :


"Simon Hughes commenting on the possibility that he would join the governemnt after today's ministerial reshuffle said:
"There have been discussions about a job for me in government after this reshuffle. I am very grateful to have been considered.
I have decided that at this stage in this parliament I wish to continue in my elected role as the Deputy Leader of the Liberal Democrats in the Commons, fully supporting Nick Clegg and my colleagues in parliament and our party throughout the country. I want to continue to make sure that is a strong voice in our party's leadership team which can promote Liberal Democrat priorities from outside government."

But it gets better :

Sack the Intern!!!!

That error has been up since :

But then again we do know that Lib Dems are lazy


No comments:

Post a Comment