Monday 31 December 2012

New Year Post

This is the time when blogs apparently do yearly review, however, as this blog has not been going a year i cant really do that, so instead i am going to pick a few of my favorite posts from the blog.

The first post i want to highlight is "My Past" , The reason i choose this was because I felt empowered to not be ashamed any more.

The second post was the fallout towards the Tug of War , I wrongly backed the losing team ( no word on re-match tho ) but, money was raised for a great cause

The third post i want to highlight is this one , It was a wonderful sight to see so many troops show their support for Prince Harry

The fourth post i want to show is this one , the picture says it all

But the last post and probably my favorite post of the year is this one

Happy New Year, I hope you all have a peaceful and prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment